Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Last day!

Hello!

Today was our last day at the conference. I started the day with talks on migration from gas to oil and another one on testing in downgradient uranium mobility at an in situ recovering mining site-that talk taught me about push pull tests which is really interesting. Later I went to the arsenic talks one on predicting arsenic occurrences in Virginia groundwater and the other was on potential impacts of sea level rise on contaminant mobility and groundwater pollution. I ended the day by hearing Dr. McMillan's talk about senior seminar which was cool because I'm currently in that class. Moose and I took a train to the airport and now we are waiting to depart to Charlotte, NC! Great conference overall I got to learn a lot and meet a bunch of interesting people.
-Ashley Horton

No comments:

Post a Comment