Sunday, November 1, 2015

Bloggers,

Today after lunch I went to the exhibits. I met with some professors I had previously emailed at Vanderbilt and Missouri State which helped me narrow down my graduate school selection. I also got to talk with some people at other graduate school boards. Moose showed me a section in the exhibit that had a topographic sandbox model that was made to help students better understand topography, a light shines down on the sand box and you can move the sand however you want and the lights will project how the topo lines will look so that's pretty awesome. I visited Will and Brendon at their posters and they did a ROCKIN job. Yay GSA!


Ashley Horton

2 comments:

  1. That topo sandbox sounds great! You're gonna have to show me that tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That topo sandbox sounds great! You're gonna have to show me that tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete